PENALTY POINTSSTOCKPORT | MANCHESTER | NORTH WEST
Points can be added to your driving licence as a result of a variety of offences. The number of points will vary depending upon the seriousness of the allegation, and the individual facts of your case
Call for immediate advice on 0161 477 1121.
Typical Penalty Points
- Speeding: 3-6 penalty points or discretionary disqualification
- Using a mobile phone: 3 penalty points
- Defective vehicle (e.g. bald tyre): 3 penalty points
- Careless Driving: 3-9 penalty points or discretionary disqualification
- Failing to stop after an accident: 5-10 penalty points or discretionary disqualification
- Failing to report an accident: 5-10 penalty points or discretionary disqualification
- Insurance offence: 6-8 penalty points or discretionary disqualification
- Failing to Provide Driver Details: 6 penalty points or discretionary disqualification
GETTING THE RIGHT LEGAL SUPPORT
Choosing Morton’s Solicitors.
Did you know that if you have bald tyres the number of points upon conviction is 3 per tyre? You only need to accrue 12 points in a 3 year period to potentially face a “totting-up” disqualification for a minimum period of 6 months.
Contact Morton’s Solicitors and we can advise you upon potential defences and can help you keep your licence.
Call us now for immediate advice on 0161 477 1121
Award-Winning Crime Team of the Year
Why You Are In Safe Hands with Morton’s Solicitors – Stockport, Manchester, & Across the North West.
In early 2018 we were absolutely delighted to have been awarded the Manchester Legal Awards 2016 – “Crime – Team of the Year” award.
Not only is this based on our ability to get fantastic results for our clients, but we also offer an extremely friendly, discreet and client-focused service which has earnt us the plaudits.
What this means for any prospective client is that your case is going to be in some of the safest hands in Criminal Defense for Stockport, Greater Manchester & across the North West.