A case study which shows the complexities of death by dangerous driving and causation which highlights that you don’t have to be THE cause to be A cause.
- General News Articles
- Community Articles
- Company News Articles
- Criminal Law Articles
- Motoring Law Articles
- Sexual Offence Articles
- Legal Funding Articles
- In The Media
- Uber and issues with Plying for Hire
- Can a sentence be reviewed if it’s too lenient?
- Defence strategy for a crime you didn’t commit
- What happens if a witness can’t complete giving evidence?
- What You Can Do In The 2nd Lockdown
- Job Opportunity – SOLICITOR
- The Importance of the Closing Speech by the Defence in Criminal Trials
- Human Trafficking used as a defence
- What can happen if you ignore planning laws.
- Rape “Myths & Stereotypes”