“Revenge porn” is the criminal act of posting online intimate sexual pictures/video of a person without their consent, which carries a potential prison sentence of up to 2 years, so already there is every reason to think twice before exacting this type of revenge on a former lover.
- General News Articles
- Community Articles
- Company News Articles
- Criminal Law Articles
- Motoring Law Articles
- Sexual Offence Articles
- Legal Funding Articles
- In The Media
- Can Sentencing and Delay Work In Your Favour?
- Samantha Ford – 10 Year Sentence For Killing Twins
- Firearms and other laws after Brexit
- What Is The Right Against Self-Incrimination
- Clampdown on Unlawful Subletting
- What Is The Law On Using A Mobile Phone & Driving
- Is It Possible To Know Your Sentence Before You Plead?
- Government Introduce New Laws To Make Roads Safer
- Government Publish Details of New Economic Crime Plan
- Prisoner Rehabilitation and Employment