It is often said that there is no such thing as a dangerous dog, only a dangerous owner. While we often refer to ‘dangerous dogs’ in criminal law, the actual offences relate to dogs ‘dangerously out of control’.
- General News Articles
- Community Articles
- Company News Articles
- Criminal Law Articles
- Motoring Law Articles
- Sexual Offence Articles
- Legal Funding Articles
- In The Media
- Sally Challen Case – Murder Reduced To Manslaughter On Grounds of Coercive Control
- Finn’s Law – What It Means
- Can You Be Banned From Driving For A Non-Traffic Offence?
- Boris Johnson- A Crowdfunded Prosecution?
- “Release on Temporary Licence” – What Does it Mean?
- Sentencing Law- Cleaning Up The Mess
- What Does “On The Balance Of Probabilities” Mean?
- Controversial New Weapons Law Introduced
- Who’s Who – Crown Court Participants
- Driving Convictions Overturned As Part of Randox Scandal