With regards to GBH/Wounding – In legal shorthand we often refer to section 18 or 20 offences, these refer to specific offences under the Offences Against the Person Act 1861.
- General News Articles
- Community Articles
- Company News Articles
- Criminal Law Articles
- Motoring Law Articles
- Sexual Offence Articles
- Legal Funding Articles
- In The Media
- Encrypted Messages Accessed on “Encrochat” in Major Police Operation
- Modern Policing – Necessary Restraint or Unlawful Violence
- Digital Evidence & Disclosure – New Considerations for the Defense
- Jury Trials and Covid 19
- Protests and the Public Order Act 1986
- Can you go to prison for damaging statues?
- When Will I Be Sentenced?
- Why There’s an Increase in Postal Offences
- What are the Reporting Restrictions in Court?
- Job Opportunity – LEGAL CASHIER REQUIRED