With regards to GBH/Wounding – In legal shorthand we often refer to section 18 or 20 offences, these refer to specific offences under the Offences Against the Person Act 1861.
- General News Articles
- Community Articles
- Company News Articles
- Criminal Law Articles
- Motoring Law Articles
- Sexual Offence Articles
- Legal Funding Articles
- In The Media
- Sally Challen Case – Murder Reduced To Manslaughter On Grounds of Coercive Control
- Finn’s Law – What It Means
- Can You Be Banned From Driving For A Non-Traffic Offence?
- Boris Johnson- A Crowdfunded Prosecution?
- “Release on Temporary Licence” – What Does it Mean?
- Sentencing Law- Cleaning Up The Mess
- What Does “On The Balance Of Probabilities” Mean?
- Controversial New Weapons Law Introduced
- Who’s Who – Crown Court Participants
- Driving Convictions Overturned As Part of Randox Scandal