With regards to GBH/Wounding – In legal shorthand we often refer to section 18 or 20 offences, these refer to specific offences under the Offences Against the Person Act 1861.
- General News Articles
- Community Articles
- Company News Articles
- Criminal Law Articles
- Motoring Law Articles
- Sexual Offence Articles
- Legal Funding Articles
- In The Media
- Recent Criminal Cases Involving MPs.
- Tina Malone – Contempt of Court Conviction
- How Does The Civil Contingencies Act Relate To A No-Deal Brexit?
- Prosecution Time Limits For Military Murder?
- A Spike In Youth Knife Crime. Solutions?
- What Is The Penalty For Having Counterfeit Money?
- Is Using Modern Slavery As A Defence For Drug Dealing Or Other Offences Permitted?
- Could You End Up Having Your Location Monitored?
- The Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Act 2019
- New Drug Detection Technology In Prisons