With regards to GBH/Wounding – In legal shorthand we often refer to section 18 or 20 offences, these refer to specific offences under the Offences Against the Person Act 1861.
- General News Articles
- Community Articles
- Company News Articles
- Criminal Law Articles
- Motoring Law Articles
- Sexual Offence Articles
- Legal Funding Articles
- In The Media
- Can Sentencing and Delay Work In Your Favour?
- Samantha Ford – 10 Year Sentence For Killing Twins
- Firearms and other laws after Brexit
- What Is The Right Against Self-Incrimination
- Clampdown on Unlawful Subletting
- What Is The Law On Using A Mobile Phone & Driving
- Is It Possible To Know Your Sentence Before You Plead?
- Government Introduce New Laws To Make Roads Safer
- Government Publish Details of New Economic Crime Plan
- Prisoner Rehabilitation and Employment