With regards to GBH/Wounding – In legal shorthand we often refer to section 18 or 20 offences, these refer to specific offences under the Offences Against the Person Act 1861.
- General News Articles
- Community Articles
- Company News Articles
- Criminal Law Articles
- Motoring Law Articles
- Sexual Offence Articles
- Legal Funding Articles
- In The Media
- Forensic Testing Scandal – Is Your Conviction Safe?
- The GBH & Wounding Laws Explained
- Harassment Laws – What is Harassment?
- Does Providing Information Reduce A Sentence?
- Obscene Publications Act Explained
- Contempt Of Court
- PRIVATE PROBATION PROVIDERS ARE FAILING OFFENDERS & SOCIETY
- New Sentencing For Assaults On Emergency Workers
- The Dangerous Drug That Is Spreading Across The Country
- New Sentencing Guidelines for Child Cruelty