With regards to GBH/Wounding – In legal shorthand we often refer to section 18 or 20 offences, these refer to specific offences under the Offences Against the Person Act 1861.
- General News Articles
- Community Articles
- Company News Articles
- Criminal Law Articles
- Motoring Law Articles
- Sexual Offence Articles
- Legal Funding Articles
- In The Media
- End of the Road For Short Prison Sentences?
- Manchester Law Awards 2019 – Crime Team Of The Year Finalists
- Adjournment in Court Explained
- Review Of The Psychoactive Substances Act
- Christmas Opening Hours
- The Computer Misuse Act & Computer Hacking
- Happy Birthday To The Human Rights Act
- Fly Tipping Law – What is Classed As Fly Tipping?
- The Gangs Matrix
- Sally Webster Faces Prison – What Next For Sally?