Liar is ITV’s new six-part drama, is gripping the nation, with viewers already reaching conclusions as to whether the alleged victim Laura, played by the actress Joanne Froggatt (better known for her role as Anna Bates in Downton Abbey) is telling the truth when she accuses surgeon Andrew of raping her.
- General News Articles
- Community Articles
- Company News Articles
- Criminal Law Articles
- Motoring Law Articles
- Sexual Offence Articles
- Legal Funding Articles
- In The Media
- Sally Challen Case – Murder Reduced To Manslaughter On Grounds of Coercive Control
- Finn’s Law – What It Means
- Can You Be Banned From Driving For A Non-Traffic Offence?
- Boris Johnson- A Crowdfunded Prosecution?
- “Release on Temporary Licence” – What Does it Mean?
- Sentencing Law- Cleaning Up The Mess
- What Does “On The Balance Of Probabilities” Mean?
- Controversial New Weapons Law Introduced
- Who’s Who – Crown Court Participants
- Driving Convictions Overturned As Part of Randox Scandal